There are over 12,000 types of ants, but only a handful are likely to invade your home.
Home Invading Ants
- Acrobat Ants (Crematogaster)
- Argentine Ants (Linepithema Humile)
- Asian Needle Ant (Pachycondyla Chinensis)
- Carpenter Ants (Camponotus)
- Crazy Ant (Paratrechina Iongicornis)
- Dark Rover Ants (Brachymyrmex Patagonicus)
- European Fire Ant (Myrmica Rubra)
- Field Ant (Formica)
It is always recommended to seek professional help when dealing with ants because of the wide range of possible types. Contact us today if you have an ant infestation.
There are around 400 species of spiders known to inhabit Indiana. Of those 400 species, only two are known to have the ability to cause serious injury or harm to humans. Those are the brown recluse and black widow spiders. Both are known to be poisonous, but neither are known for being aggressive and bites are rare.
When you have a spider infestation it is time to contact Billy’s Bug Busters for professional spider extermination. We use safe 100% safe baits, products, and sprays that are all approved by the EPA. Get rid of your spider infestations today.
Mice & rats are common rodents that infest homes. Like other infestations, rodents do not discriminate against which home they choose to enter.
Rodents can help spread a number of diseases like Lassa Fever with Renal Syndrome, Lymphocytic Chorio-meningitis, Hemorrhagic Fever, Hatavirus, Rat-Bite Fever, and more.
Signs of a Mice Infestation
- Droppings on surfaces and food with droppings and urine.
- Signs of gnawing damage on structures and wires.
Mice & rats can be difficult to catch and where there is one, there can be more. They are notorious for being able to climb, move fast and can live inside walls. While traps can help, sometimes it won’t be enough.